This policy applies to the following site: www.cote-jean.ca
Date de dernière mise à jour : September 13, 2023
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Côté Jean et associés, who is responsible for this site.
- How your personal information is collected and processed. Personal information is any information that can identify you.
- This includes your first and last name, your email address, or your IP address;
- Your rights with respect to this information;
- The controller of the personal information collected;
- The third parties to whom this information is transmitted;
- The site’s policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
The personal information that we collect is collected through the methods described below, in the “Forms and methods of collection” and “Log files and cookies” sections.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Contact form
- Application form
- Newsletter registration form
The information thus collected is used for the following purposes:
- Information transmission
Google Captcha protection:
3. LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information through log files and cookies. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your convenience.
- Description of cookies used by the site
The collected information is primarily:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Device type and model
- Device screen resolution
- Browser type and language
- Region or municipality, determined from IP address
- Point of origin (e.g. banner, e-mail, social network, etc.)
- Pages consulted on the site
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Statistical studies
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your browser software or by personalizing the consent banner at the bottom of the site.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can then continue browsing the site. However, any site malfunction caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being our fault.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We agree not to sell to third parties or generally market the personal information collected. However, we may share this information with third parties for the following reasons:
- Use only on Côté Jean et associés digital accounts (social media and Google Ads and Mailchimp)
If you do not want your personal information to be shared with these third parties, you can object at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as mentioned in the “Right of opposition and withdrawal” section.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION DURATION
The person responsible for processing personal information will keep all the personal information collected in the site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of two years.
6. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site is hosted by Kezber, whose head office is located at the following address:
817, rue Principale Ouest, office 400, Magog (Québec) J1X 2B4.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 1 888 889-4668.
The personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following country: Canada.
7. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The person responsible for processing personal information
The personal information controller at Côté Jean et Associés. The person responsible can be contacted by email at email@example.com or by phone at 819 769-1943.
The person responsible for processing personal information is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal information.
- Obligations of the person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to protect the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this information was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of personal information, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs, or procedures for them.
If the integrity, confidentiality, or security of your personal information is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
8. RIGHT OF OPPOSITION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the site (“right to object”). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list (“right of withdrawal”). To object to the processing of your personal information or to request the removal of your personal information, you must write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org to make the request.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
You can read, update, or modify information concerning you, or request its deletion, by following the procedure set out below: The user must contact the personal information controller to request the required changes.
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol
- Access management – data subject
- Username and password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your information. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, some risk is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We reserve the right to modify it to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.